Hello and thank you for posting this question on Architect 3D forum webpage.
Architect 3D is standalone software that requires Internet connection only the first time of use when need to download and activate the software. From then on the software works independent of Internet connection.
Sloping walls aren’t available in Architect 3D only upright walls with different angle of the top edge, but you can build easily design a room on the top floor underneath the roof, where the walls appear sloped.
Let me know If I could be of further assistance.
Architect 3D Support team
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.5GB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024×768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.