Hello and thank you for posting this question on Architect 3D forum website.
Architect 3D allows you to print out the project’s 2D and 3D plan at any stage of the designing process even before completing it. Use the photo-realistic rendering option to save an image of fly-around or walk-by view of the building.
Architect 3D support
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.5GB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024×768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.