thank you for posting this question on Architect 3D forum.
All editions of all versions of Architect 3D come with library of furniture, items, objects and images. The most packed of items is the Ultimate edition.
Press on the information icon to reveal the library with items. You will find categories in expandable tree structure to select from.
Please look up the forum for answers to your question before open new topic. If you have similar question on the same topic please submit it below. This will alleviate the process of searching answers.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Intel® Core™ Solo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.6GB free hard disk space
- 512MB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024x768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.