Hello Ragnar, thank you for posting this question on Architect 3D forum webpage.
Sadly even in the lastet verion 19 of Architect 3D there isn’t direct option to design house with walls made of round logs.
As a work around you may import high-quality images of log walls to library and create new category to sort these separately.
Make sure to add variety of such images to enchace your choice. This option is available in menu File->Import->Material to Library… point out the image file and go through the process of entering it to library. Apply it wall as texture to achive log house effect. See my example:
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="617"] Log House in Forest[/caption]
Architect 3D Support
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Intel® Core™ Solo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.6GB free hard disk space
- 512MB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024x768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.