Architect 3D states that the licence number has been used on another computer, since I applied the upgrade update to Windows 10. What should I do, as I haven’t installed it on another computer ?
it is true that after installing Windows 10 through Windows updates, not all programs transfer successfully.
Please get in touch with our technicians at email@example.com regarding that matter, they will answer you promptly with comprehensive answer. Make sure to state your licence number (or order number if licence is unknown to you).
The Avanquest Team
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.5GB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024×768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.