All editions of Architect 3D software provide 2D plan with automatic measurement system as well as manually added such, without the need of selecting an object in order to see what is the distance between two points.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Automatic and manually added measurements[/caption]
One button helps you to hide or show all measurement values on the 2D plan.
Add measurements between any two points using the implemented tools in Architect 3D. No need to select a wall in order to reveal these values. Print the plan or export an image of it to share.
Your order is covered with 30 days return policy, no need to worry if you would like to return the software within this time period.
Architect 3D Support
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Intel® Core™ Solo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.6GB free hard disk space
- 512MB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024x768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.