thank you for posting this excellent question on Architect 3D forum.
Wood and steel framing can be viewed only on horizontal floors and ceilings, vertical walls, pitched roof slopes and stairway cases. This option is availalbe in 3D view screen, next to the icon ilustrating a house > select Framing rendering (first option)
Frame support columns, beams and joints can only be drwan horisontally and vertically. When drawing framing joints on horisontal framing areas use the Framing plan on the toolbar. Select the angle for the joints using this option availalbe in framing properties.
Architect 3D Support
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Intel® Core™ Solo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.6GB free hard disk space
- 512MB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024x768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.