Hello Alex and thank you for this excellent question.
Since Architect 3D isn’t CAD program it may help you to get your plans drawn, but to apply for a permit you need to provide plans on paper in certain format, templates of which Architect 3D does not include.
The Avanquest Team
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.5GB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024×768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.