I’m trying to find out an answer to the same question.
My Yosemite offered an upgrade to El Capitan and since it applied I’m unable to load my favorite Architect 3D software.
It says that the program is made by unidentified developer and stops me from mounting it.
Hopefully there is someone to shed some light on this matter.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit et 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
- Macintosh® OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor or higher
- 256MB VRAM
- 3.5GB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024×768
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.